|Accidentally tapped a wrong button and deleted a text messages on your iPhone? Don't worry. You still get a chance to recover deleted text messages on your iPhone.
1. Restore deleted text messages from backup
If you have backed up your iPhone with iTunes or iCloud before, you can restore the text messages from the iTunes/iCloud backup.
2. Recover deleted text messages from iPhone
iReparo iPhone Data Recovery is a powerful tool that allows you to retrieve deleted text messages either from iPhone or iTunes backup in just 3 steps. Just follow the steps below:
1. Launch the iPhone Text Message Recovery and connect your iPhone to PC.
2. Click "start scan" to begin scanning for lost messages on your device.
3. Click "Messages", preview and recover deleted text messages on iPhone.
More tutorials of iPhone Message Recovery:
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone
Last edited on Wed Jan 18th, 2017 05:36 am by Elise