World’s 1st iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch data recovery software for personal users
Full recovery in any situation:
Deleted data without backup
Previous data from iTunes backup for all iOS devices
Data loss after your device is crashed, smashed, broken or lost
Data loss after Jailbreak, iOS upgrade, factory settings restore
Check if you have iTunes or iCloud backup of your iPhone first, if you have either of them, then how to recover deleted files from iPhone is a simple task.
how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone
iTunes and iCloud will automatically back up your iPhone even if have not done it manually:
iCloud automatically backs up the most important data on your iPhone on a daily basis as long as your device is:
Connected to the Internet over Wi-Fi
Connected to a power source
iTunes can create backups of your iPhone automatically when you sync with iTunes (disabled if you have iCloud backup turned on).
how to recover deleted photos from iPhone
Still haven’t found your iPhone backup? These are still other methods to recover deleted texts on your iPhone with iPhone Data Recovery.
If you have an iTunes backup of these lost data please follow the steps below to recover deleted files on iPad:
1. Open iTunes and right click on your phone’s name.
2. Select "Restore from Backup". If you don’t have an iTunes backup, iTunes will not offer this option.
3. Use the drop-down menu to select a backup then click "Restore"
4. Wait till the backup is restored. It depends how many files you have restored. So please wait patiently.
5. Click "OK".
6. Wait while the Apple iPhone is synced.
7. When the restoration is done, you can disconnect your iPad from the computer.
What if no success? Take it easy, use iPad Backup Extractor, it is able to recover your iPhone data directly from iPhone. No need to access DFU mode, which is more easier to operate and time-saving.