This video explains how to recover lost data (Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Contacts, Messages, Messages Attachments, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, Voice Memos and Safari Bookmark) from iphone 4/4S from iTunes backup files with iPhone Data Recovery software.
Check if you have iTunes or iCloud backup of your iPhone first, if you have either of them, then how to recover deleted data from iPhone is a simple task. how to retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone
iTunes and iCloud will automatically back up your iPhone even if have not done it manually:
iCloud automatically backs up the most important data on your iPhone on a daily basis as long as your device is:
Connected to the Internet over Wi-Fi
Connected to a power source
iTunes can create backups of your iPhone automatically when you sync with iTunes (disabled if you have iCloud backup turned on).
1. You can restore iTunes backups to your iPhone at any time. Follow these steps to choose a backup and sync the data to your iPhone.
(1) Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
(2) Open iTunes.
(3) If you have a new or erased iPhone, iTunes will prompt you to restore from backup.
(4) Otherwise, Control-click on your iPhone under DEVICES in the left menu.
(5) Select Restore From Backup...
(6) Choose the backup you wish to sync and click the Restore button.
2. You will be prompted by Setup Assistant by a new iPhone to set up as a new phone or restore from backup. how to recover deleted iPhone photos
(1) Make sure your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi and plugged into the charger.
(2) Select the option Restore From iCloud Backup.
(3) Enter your iCloud account and password.
(4) Choose the recent backup you wish to restore to your iPhone.
(5) Enter any passwords required when prompted.
Or you can use some third-party programs like iPhone Data Recovery. Here is a guide for you: how to recover deleted iPhone files